Is it Safe to Buy Life Insurance Online
These days with viruses and identity theft people do get scared when buying anything online especially life insurance but let’s face it, the world has changed and people find it more convenient. Even major Insurance companies are all advertising and the latest trend is looking for information on You Tube so you can at least get the feel for the person or company you might be working with. In most instances life insurance sales through online marketing has increased drastically. That does not mean that a professional life insurance broker will not meet with you, it simply means that the directory you use to search for a life insurance broker will usually be online. Truth be told, physical directories, phone books, the yellow pages have become all but obsolete. These days Google is king and looking for life insurance through google searches plays a dominant factor. Another growing trend for finding credible brokers or researching information is through You Tube which google own. I believe buying life insurance online is perfectly safe as long as the meeting taking place is though a licensed broker whom you are at least meeting or speaking with by phone.
6 Factors in Buying Online Life Insurance
1. Don’t always go by who is on top for google searches. That just means that the company is throwing money at google not that they necessarily have the best information.
2. Look for a Online Brokerage who can offer you quotes from 18 different Life Insurance Companies. Remember Life Insurance Broker have the same rates as the companies because they are licensed with all of them.
3. Sometimes the best way to find a reputable life insurance broker, who can quote you is to search google and see how active the broker is ad putting value into the marketplace to help the person looking for insurance. Another tip is to google the term of what you are looking for specifically if you have certain challenges for example searching for ” high risk life insurance.”
4. Being on Youtube also puts a face to the company, and exerts a straightforwardness and viewpoint of not hiding behind anything, where as some sites barely give you any information. Let’s face it Videos are very powerful and you can make a connection with the broker on the screen pretty instantly.
5. Google the Insurance Brokers Name and see what credentials they have, are they in any magazines, new reels, videos. This way you feel more secure that you are working with a real person who is credible and known as a industry expert. Its always good to see a stream of testimonials from clients on their website.
6. Can you get the broker on the phone, or do you have to go through hoops, can you get in direct contact with him if you need to.